Sunday, May 25, 2008

No Time To Play Lately

I haven't had any time to play and be creative lately but I am excited about why. We are finally finishing our renovation and getting the front of the house done!!!! We started 4 years ago and did the inside and the back yard and now the front gets the much needed attention it requires.

We are taking the arches out as you can see by the photo's and landscaping the entire front yard. We will then render the house and finish it off.

I can't wait to show you the finished product so watch this space. Hopefully fingers crossed in the next 6 - 8 weeks. The good news for some is that we are taking tiles off the roof on Monday or Tuesday so I can promise you that it will definately rain next week.

I hope to get around to adding some new cards over the week and want to thank everyone for looking at my Blog, I get so excited seeing that I have some new visitors.

1 comment:

Hillbilly-Heroin said...

The renos look very interesting. Can't wait to see the final product!!!!!Keep posting pics for us nosey parkers!
PS:I wanted to be the first to "comment" on your blog site....I expect that this will make me very cool!!!! lol:)