Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Oh, So Lovely Hostess Set


One of the best things about hosting a Stampin' Up!® party is that you can very easily earn free stamp sets! So not only do you get to catch up with friends, make some fun thing, you can receive free goodies as well! What a great way to spend a couple of hours.


My favourite Level 1 Hostess Set is Oh, So Lovely. It is so versatile. I made this card as part of a set for a Workshop to demonstrate how flexible the set can be. The card is Pretty in Pink and Certain Celery. I used Blender Pens to colour in the flowers and created a "Highlight" to lift part of the image.


If you would like to see more samples of how this wonderful set can be used, get a few friends together and book a workshop.

3 comments:

Tanja said...

This is a gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

Sweet as anything...I love this card! So pretty! Donna

Mary said...

So pretty! I love the image on the circle popped up!