Monday, June 9, 2008

Waste Not Want Not




My husband brought home a Memory Card for one of the children to use for school. They were so excited that they now had one but I was far more excited about the tin that it came in. Before it got discarded into the rubbish I grabbed it to create this great little gift card holder. I thought it would make a fantastic gift for someone.

I used Basic Black and Whisper White card stock. The stamp set is Bud Basics which is such a versatile set. The outline is stamped in Black ink and the flowers are stamped in Silver.

I purposely didn't put any words on them so that they could be used for any occassion.To finish it off I tied some black and white ribbon around the tin for presentation.

Make sure you take a closer look at packaging before you throw it out, who knows what you could do with it.

1 comment:

Sam Coppack said...

What a great idea! And they look so elegant too! Black and white, such a classic!