Friday, July 11, 2008

Kristina Werner Colour Challenge # 15


This weeks Kristina Werner colour challenge was very difficult for me. This is my second attempt and for anyone who knows me this is so far away from my comfort zone and not anywhere near my usual style. I really wanted to do something different and challenge myself so hopefully it worked. These are not colours that I would naturally be drawn to so that was an extra challenge but I did think mans card when I saw them so thought I would get a head start on Fathers Day. The colours are Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa. Real Rust, Certainly Celery and Whisper White. The wording is from Occasional Greetings and I have used several different sized circle puuches. Hope you like it!

6 comments:

Becky said...

Oh it's wonderful! Love all the circles! Definately top 10!

mamamia said...

I was going to say exactly what Nawlin's Lady said! Great card.

Traveling Mama said...

LOVE this! LOVE the circles! How fun!

Sam Coppack said...

Like it? I love it! Especially what you've done with the circles!!!! I agree, definately top 10!

Julia Aston said...

Love your punched circles - this looks great!

thanks for commenting on my blog - I took the picture that's on my blog banner in Ireland last year when DH and I went there. It is the double gated entry to St. Kevin's Monastery.

JESSICA KYNA PHAN said...

I love your card!