Friday, July 18, 2008

Kristina Werner Colour Challenge # 16


I was excited when I saw Kristina's Colour Challenge this week. The colours were fabulous and the Bundle of Joy Stamp Set came straight to mind. This weeks challenge was to use Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie and Very Vanilla.

I had so much fun making this card. It may be difficult to see but the moon is mounted and the stars have a little glitter for a bit of sparkle.

This is such a sweet set and I have now been inspired to make a few more cards.

9 comments:

Melissa Hanlon said...

Great card!

Jesse said...

Gorgeous Card.

Traveling Mama said...

How adorable! TFS!

Julia Aston said...

what a precious baby card! love this stamp set!

Anonymous said...

S.s.s.s.s.WEEEEEEET!

Becky said...

I absolutely love the teddy bear! Such a cute card! TFS!

Diane Barnes said...

Very pretty Sue. Love the layout & colouring.

Lorna Casha said...

Gorgeous card Sue. Good luck to you too :)

Shawntel said...

What a Sweet Card! I like your coloring! Beatiful!