Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Where has the time gone


I haven't had much time lately to update my blog. With renovations and work I have neglected my postings. I made this card a while ago but I still love it. The colours are Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White and Certainly Celery. The stamp set is Bold Butterfly from page 81 of the catalogue. I have mounted the large butterfly using Dimensionals to give the card some lift. I have also used the Dimensionals in glitter and put them in the centres of some of the flowers. This doesn't show up very well in the photo but it really lifts the card. The ribbon is Certainly Celery Grosgrain.
I promise to update again soon and will also post the latest stages of the renovations. I have a great photo of cat footprints in wet cement which was a laugh.

No comments: