Friday, September 26, 2008

Christmas Card Sample


Since July one class a month has been dedicated to making Christmas cards. Hopefully this will make everyones Christmas a little less stressful and has given people ideas to go off and mass produce. Unfortunately I haven't started my cards yet so the plan is to get some made these holidays.

This is a card that we made a few months ago and one of my customers requested that I put it up on my blog, so here goes.

The set is Crazy For Christmas and the colours are Night of Navy, Whisper White and Brushed Silver. The images are stamped in Basic Black on Whisper White card stock. I used Bashful Blue and Night of Navy ink pads to colour the trees with Blender Pens.

I double stamped the image and punched out a section using the 1 1/4" circle punch and then backed that with the 1 3/4" circle punch in Night of Navy. This was mounted using Dimensionals to give it a bit of lift. Stamp the words and add a bit of ribbon and you have a relatively easy card.

Sorry about the few smudges on this one but it has been around for a while. I really should make a new one but that will have to go on the bottom of the to do list.

No comments: