Sunday, September 28, 2008

Finally Some Traditional Christmas Colours


Now that I have the blues out of my system, here is a card in the traditional colours I like.


The set once again is Crazy for Christmas. I stamped each of the images and coloured them in using Real Red and Glorious Green ink pads with the Blender Pens. I then punched out a section of each with the 1 1/4" circle punch. I used the 1 3/4" circle punch to punch out the "windows" in the Real Red card. This is mounted on Old Olive card. To create a little extra effect I have punched a half circle from the corners and used silver brads in each corner. The words are stamped in Basic Black on Whisper White and mounted on Old Olive. Once again I punched off the corners. Add some silver cord or ribbon and the card is finished. This one was a little more fiddly but worth it, I think.


1 comment:

Lorna Casha said...

I love this card Sue. It's gorgeous.