Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Technology Is Great


There are times when technology is a wonderful thing. My husband had a great little gadget that has allowed me to get my email and update my blog whilst at the snow. We are having a great time and I am getting a little better at skiing. I wouldn't say that I am in love with it yet but at least I can get up and down the mountain without falling over. I have found some new muscles though that I wish I hadn't.

Anyway here are some cards that we made in class in July. The set was the wonderful Garden Whimsy. This is one of my fav's from the catalogue and was very popular amongst the classes.

The butterfly card is made with Certainly Celery and Elegant Eggplant. The flower card was done with Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi. The gorgeous ribbon is from the new mini catalogue and is satin Purely Pomegranate.

No comments: