Saturday, September 27, 2008

'Tis the Season


This is another Christmas card created over the past few months. Funnily enough I am a traditionalist when it comes to Christmas and always go for red, green and white but the past two cards have been in blues. Don't worry my fellow traditionalists there are some other samples coming up soon.

This card was created from two sets from the Sring Mini Catalogue. (If you don't have one yet, send me an email and I will get one to you). The words are from Sweet Serendipity which has some beautiful sayings which cover many occassions. The snowflake is from Seasons of Joy which is another fabulous set.

The colours are Bashful Blue, Brushed Silver and Whisper White. The images are stamped with Versamark and embossed with silver embossing powder.

I know that snowflakes are not really our thing in Australia but this is a great card for anyone with relatives overseas that have a white Christmas.

No comments: