Monday, October 13, 2008

Black & White Birthday


I set myself a challenge today to make a birthday card using only black & white. I thought this was going to be much easier than it was. I also had a short time to do it in as usual. I really must build up a stock pile of cards to have on hand so I am not always rushing as running out the door.

This card is done using the So Swirly roller in black ink on Whisper White card. The words are from the Think Happy Thoughts set. I have used the 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches and a flower and bling brad from the Pretties Kit. The basis of the card is Basic Black card stock and I had to use a scrap piece of ribbon I had lying around.

I would have loved to have added some other colour but that was not in my challenge. What do you think?

No comments: