Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wedding Invitations



I did a class last night and one of the ladies is getting married soon so I did a Wedding Invitation with an RSVP card attached and Thank You card to match. It is done with a "Beach Theme" in mind. I used Almost Navy, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and Whisper White card stock. The stamps sets used were Together Forever and Seaside. I also used the flourish from Baroque Motifs on the outside tag and on the inside. The inks used were Blue Bayou, Soft Sky and Versamark.

The Invitation folds out and I used the Perforating Tool from the Cutter Kit to create a tear off RSVP. I used the Scallop Punch and the 1 3/8" Punch on the centre piece of the Thank You card and mounted this with Dimensionals.
I did create another set with same layout but different colours so I will post these later.

No comments: