Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A Special Birthday


A very good friend of mine is having a special birthday today. Just for once I was a little more organised than usual and got to make the card the day before. That is very novel for me as it is usually 10 minutes before I am rushing out the door. Because I was organised I had time to decorate a box to match. Wow what you can achieve with a bit of planning.

Anyway I am off to lunch to help her celebrate! I hope she is not dissapointed as I said I was organising balloons, music, sky writer and dancing men but I spent that time making the card and box. Sorry but Happy Birthday anyway!

I have used one of the fabulous Sale-A-Bration sets, Botanical Blooms. There is only a few days left to order and be able to get one of these gorgeous sets for FREE!!! I will be sorry not to be able to use this set once it goes so don't miss out.

No comments: