Thursday, February 5, 2009

We All Need At Least One


I haven't posted for so long and if feels like I have been on holidays for ever. All my children are back at school and I have been trying to find my mojo to get creative again. I think my holiday was too long and I left all my creativity in Port Stephens.

Classes are starting back next week so I have to find my mojo soon and get some projects ready.

I decided to start simple and things will hopefully flow from there.

The Embrace Life set in the Summer Mini is one of my new favourites. I have used the flower from that set and the words are from the Wonderful Favourite set which by the way is great value at $39.95. It is on page 119 of the main Catalogue and was actually priced incorrectly and will be corrected in the new catalogue.

The main card is Whisper White and the mounting and the ink is Purely Pomegranate. I then added a little Dazzlin Diamonds to the flowers to add a little sparkle.

It needs a little something else and I will keep working on it to see what I can do and I will keep looking for my mojo.

No comments: