Saturday, May 9, 2009

Waterfalls Of Different Kinds



The project for this weeks class was a Waterfall Card. I have seen many of these done and have always wanted to make one. For some reason I was a little hesitant to give it a go but as everyone discovered they are not that difficult but have a great WOW factor.

This one is done with my new favourite of the moment Fifth Avenue Floral (page 82). I think you will see a lot of this set.
The colours are Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White.


While on our cruise we stopped at Vila. We were told about a Waterfall that was a must to visit. It was absolutely beautiful. We took the walk up which started out very relaxing, surrounded by tropical gardens but towards the top the climb got a little scary stepping over rushing water holding onto a rope fence but well worth it. This is a photo that my daughter took.

No comments: