Saturday, August 22, 2009

Day 4 Stitches & Craft Show

Four down and one to go! I am still blown away by how many people have popped along to see our stand and have joined us on our Make & Take tables. So many people have had great stories to tell of how they found the stamping bug and have been hooked ever since.
My youngest stamper today was 2 1/2! She did such a great job and mum definately has a budding crafter on her hands.
We have met so many fellow demonstrators and it was great to see so many of my customers pop in and say hello.
I didn't do any classes last week as there wasn't much time to fit them in, (wonder why), but they will be resuming next week. The times will be:

Tuesday 10am - 12 noon

Tuesday 7.00pm - 9.00pm

Wednesday 7.00pm - 9.00pm

Friday 10.00am - 12.00 noon

I would love to see some of the ladies that I met at the stand that were looking for classes. Just email me or give me a call to book in.

This is a sneak peak of one of the cards you will make. If you have been to the stand you may remember it as it is up on the Inspiration Wall.

No comments: