Thursday, October 15, 2009

Missing In Action

I haven't been updating my blog lately as I feel I haven't been home for ages. We went camping over the long weekend for 5 days and broke the drought. It rained for most of the time we were there but we still managed to enjoy ourselves. The place we stayed at hadn't had a drop of rain for 3 months so they were happy.
My eldest son has just got back from 2 weeks in Japan as an exchange student. He had a marvelous time and wants to go straight back. I was so envious, I wish I could have gone.
My youngest son was at school camp for a week and also had a great time. We have all just come back from Anna Bay at Port Stephens where we spent 4 days. I had two extra children and everyone really enjoyed themselves.
I feel like all I have done is pack and unpack for the past 3 weeks and I am happy to be home and settled. Now I just have to catch up on all the washing and ironing.
I will get around to posting some cards soon. While I have been away my computer has also been away on a little holiday being refreshed so I have to catch up on emails also.

No comments: