Monday, January 11, 2010

Got to Love Holidays

Wow it has been so long since my last post. We had a fantastic Christmas and New Years and we are all enjoying our family holiday at Port Stephens! I have come back to Sydney for a day to see my Orthodontist and then going back up. Our holiday doesn't end until the 24th of January.
The first week we were away it rained all day every day which although didn't stop the kids from swimming was starting to do my head in. Once the sun came out it felt like we were actually on Summer holidays.
We have had a wonderful time swimming, playing on the beach, fishing and skiing. I don't actually like going fishing but I did have a go of water skiing, my first in many years. I surprised myself and got up on the second attempt but my poor old body isn't what it used to be and I have had to have a few visits to the physio after pulling the muscles in my shoulder. Looks like I have to spend the rest of my holiday relaxing and sipping cocktails!!! What a terrible outcome (ha, ha).
I have decided not to take any stamping products away with me this year and although I have had a few days of withdrawl it has been a nice break.
Take care and enjoy the rest of the holidays and I am looking forward to our classes returning and catching up with everyone.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Lucky you! I LOVE Port Stephens! We used to go camping at Myall Lakes all the time when our kids were little! Great spot but my daughter HATED the goannas and even now still has a fear of anything remotely lizard like!