Monday, January 25, 2010

Sale-A-Bration Samples







When I was home overnight in the middle of my holiday I had a few minutes to create a few samples from two of the sets I have been lucky enough to get prior to release.

As I didn't have much time it was great as I couldn't ponder and change my mind a million times so I was forced to keep them quick and simple.

I have Happy Moments and Whimsical Words and I love them both. All 4 sets are gorgeous and only available until March 31st. These sets never go into the Catalogue so don't miss out. For every $100 you spend you can choose 1 set for FREE or host a workshop with $600 sales and you earn a FREE set. Si if you order $100 of that you then get 2 FREE sets plus the usual Hostess Benefits!! There has never been a better time to book a workshop. Call me or email me to book a date and use it as a reason to catch up with all your friends you haven't seen over the holidays.

No comments: