Monday, February 22, 2010

Simply Surfing


I like many of us struggle with male cards. I often get my children to critique my cards before I post them or use them in classes. I wanted to create some male orientated cards to have on hand so thought why not go to the demographic I am trying to appeal to - my husband.

He like me likes simple, uncluttered images so this is the first of a set I have created using the Seaworthy set from page 88. Although I like simple, to me this is a little too simple but the boys all gave it the thumbs up.

Colours are Sahara Sand (which I have never used before and have discovered that I like it), Ballet Blue and VeryVanilla. I used the Spiral Punch and some tearing. I stamped the image twice and cut out the surfer and mounted the image with Dimensional.

No comments: