Tuesday, March 23, 2010

MIA

I have to say sorry to all of you that check into my blog regulary. I haven't had time to update at all lately and I am feeling very quilty. I promise that I will get some postings done soom. This is my last week of classes for this term and I have my new Mini Launch night on this Friday so will have so much more time after this week. (Ha, ha) remind me that I said that when I am still chasing my tail next week.

If you can make it along on Friday night, I would love to see you. I have created some samples from the great new products in the Autumn/Winter Mini, you can do a Make & Take and relax and enjoy a drink and nibble. If you need more details, please don't hesitate to contact me at thedeans@ihug.com.au.

Please stay tuned and I promise to overload you with postings soon.

No comments: