Sunday, April 18, 2010

Class Times

I have had a great holiday and looking forward to classes returning. The first class this term is on Tuesday 20th April. My class times are on the right hand side column of my Blog. The only change I have made this term is I have added a day class to Wednesday and taken the Friday day class off.
I hope that this doesn't inconvenience too many of my wonderful customers but it was a necessary change to streamline my week. Classes will now be:

Tuesday: 10.00am - 12 and 7.00pm - 9.00pm
Wednesday: 10.00am - 12 and 7.00pm - 9.00pm

For the first class we will be doing a Girly Theme with a Shoe orientated card with a matching Handbag card. You will get to use the new Big Shot along with the gorgeous new colours in the Autumn/Winter Catalogue.

Give me a call or email to book in and I can't wait to catch up with everyone and hear and see what you have been up to over the break.

No comments: