Thursday, April 22, 2010

Class - Week 1


It was so good to get back to classes after the holidays and to catch up with everyone. I was happy to see that some of you had done some creating over the break even though I didn't.

I wanted to start the term back on an easy note so these are the two projects we did this week.

Every woman loves shoes and handbags right, so that was my inspirtation.

There wasn't a lot of stamping done but we got to use the Big Shot and the gorgeous Polka Dots Embossing Folder and I think that Melon Mambo might be one of my new favourite colours. We also played with the Sizzlits 4 Pack Tag Dies which if you have the Big Shot are great value at $39.95 as you get the equivelant to 5 punches!!!! Now if that isn't insentive to get the Big Shot - I don't know what is. After all I had to have it just so that I could have the Manhattan Flower embossing Folder!!

The "Friend to Friend" is from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments set in the new Catty and this is also a great set as it covers so many occassions.

A bit of the beautiful new Polka Dot Grosgrain ribbon in Melon Mambo to set them off and tadaaa! What do you think???

Next week we are making a wonderful little "Back pack" using Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall DSP and Cottage Garden stamps so don't miss out and book your spot now! See you soon.

No comments: