Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Easter Everyone

I want to wish you all a very happy and especially safe Easter. Fingers crossed this will be the first Easter in 7 years that it doesn't rain the whole time. Don't eat too much chocolate (as if) and make sure you all get some time to relax and more importantly create!
I will be away until Tuesday hopefully in SUNNY Port Stephens but will be taking the time to relax and won't be doing any stamping!!! UHHHHH I can't believe I just said that but I will be working over the holidays creating some exciting new things for next terms classes. I also haven't forgotten that I owe you all some photo's of what we have been doing so I will get to that when I get back. Boy there are a lot of "I's" in that.

If anyone is interested in the projects posted in the Blog Hop, they will be done in classes next term so let me know if you would like to take part and I will add your details to my contact email. That way you will be kept updated.

Stay safe and hopefully the Easter Bunny is generous!!!

No comments: