Friday, April 30, 2010

Week 2 Class Projects


This week we made this wonderful Back Pack. I got the idea from a talented US Demo, Paula Goff. They are fairly easy to make now that someone else has done all the hard work, thanks Paula, and really cute. They would make a great teachers gift with some little treats in them.

I used Rich Razzleberry card and ribbon along with Cottage Wall DSP from the new Mini. The flower is from Cottage Garden also in the new Mini.

I am looking forward to having some spare time to make a few more of these. I wan't to make some in 'boy' colours also.


We had time to make this cute little gift tag as well. I used the Perfect Polka Dot Embossing folder in the Big Shot which gives a great textured effect. The paper is from Cottage Wall DSP and the stamp from Cottage Garden. This was layered using the small and large tag punch with a bit of twine. The tag was mounted with Dimensionals.

2 comments:

Kerry Parkinson said...

Love the backpack in rich razzleberry Sue! Ultra chic! I've left you an award - come see my blog to collect it! TFS

Liam said...

Love the backpack and matching card. it is gorgeous.

Liam