Friday, August 13, 2010

Class Catch Up - Week 2 - Gift Cards

Week 2 saw us making a cute little bag with 4 gift cards.  This would make a great little gift or just looks great on the sideboard waiting for an occasion to use the cards.

There was quite a bit in these so I will just quickly list what I used:

Card:
Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Old Olive, Basic Black
Ink:
Black Stazon, Melon Mambo, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry
Stamps:
Occasional Greetings,  Petal Pizzaz, Flower Fancy, Thoughts & Prayers
Punches:
1/2" circle, 3/4" circle, 1" circle
Other:
Melon Mambo ribbon, crystal effects, Dimensionals, brads, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Big Shot





I have to admit, the day before classes started this week, I had a HUGE creative block.  I actually sat at my dining room table for 6 hours trying to come up with something.  The week prior had been full on and I was tired and not feeling the best so the pressure was on.  That is probably the worst creative block I have ever had and it was such a relief when it all came together.  I think the end result was worth it in the end but I hope I don't have another day like that for a long long time!!!

No comments: