Friday, August 20, 2010

It's Hear!!!!!!

I got a very welcome delivery yesterday....... my order of the very much awaited 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue arrived!!!!!!!  I normally meet the delivery driver with enthusiasm but he got an extra excited greeting yesterday.  He must think I am some kind of crazy lady.
If you want to get your hands on one of these Catalogues don't forget to book into my In With The New, Out with The Old Launch Night next Friday 27th.  Take a look at my earlier posts for the details and either call or email me if you want to attend.  Please feel free to invite any friends you think may be interested.

I will be busy this week creating some new samples with all the goodies I have managed to get my hands on.

If you can't make it along and still want a Catalogue, let me know and I will arrange to get a copy to you.
I hate to tell you that on my first run through I have a Wish List too long to believe!!!!  I will have to work out a way of culling it - just for a short time though. (ha, as if!)

No comments: