Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wow, Wow, Wow

I got most of my first order from the new Catalogue today and I have been like a kid in a candy store ever since. All I can say is WOW, I am so excited!  I just can't decide what to work with first and have been walking around in circle all afternoon. 

I mounted all my new stamp sets this afternoon and then my children started wanting to know what was for dinner - how rude - couldn't they see I had other ideas in mind!  Luckily for me I had some ready made pizzas in the freezer and I am sure that they covered the 5 food groups if I looked carefully!

Now my biggest dilemma is that I have another box due to arrive tomorrow and I have no more pre prepared meals to draw on.  Looks like it is time to get closely acquinted with the local take aways.  I need one of those majic noses that I could wiggle and freeze frame life around me so I can just play!  Anyone know where I can get me one of those????

Hopefully I will have some creations to share with you soon and will post as soon as I can.

No comments: