Friday, October 1, 2010

Off to (Sunny?) Qld

Our whole family is off to supposedly sunny Qld today for 2 weeks.  I have been looking forward to this break for awhile now so hoping that the weather picks up. 
We are going to the theme parks and Australia Zoo and generally for a bit of a look around.  This will be our first road trip with all the kids for quite a while so it will be interesting how many times teenagers can ask "are we there yet"?
I have a few girlfriends on speed dial to pick me up from the airport if it all gets too much (ha,ha).
I won't be posting for a few weeks but will be checking emails every so often so if you have any queries shoot me off an email and I will repsond when possible.
Classes will begin back the second week of school term so the first being Tuesday 19th October.  I am looking forward to getting back into classes but I have been enjoying my holiday so far.
I knew it was time for a holiday when I was sitting on my lounge having breakfast last Tuesday and the delivery man, that I normally pounce on, arrived with a brown box and slid it onto my verandah.  Not only didn't I pounce on him but I also sat and finshed my breakfast before I bothered to get up and bring the box in.  Now that is a definate sign that I was ready for a break.
I hope everyone enjoys the school holidays and I look forward to catching up with you in a couple of weeks.

No comments: