Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Up Up and Away


A Little Treat is such a cute little set that can be used with the Sweet Treat Cups or on its own.  My father in law recently went on a Hot Air Balloon ride that he had received as a gift and had a wonderful time so this was designed around that.
The very first stamp set I bought from Stampin' Up! was before I signed up at the Papercraft Show at Penrith was All In The Family.  The sole reason for buying it was centred around the wonderful thing Stampin' Up! was doing with this set.  The original Managing Director of Australia had recently passed away and SU was donating ALL of the profits World Wide for this set to his family.  How could you not buy it knowing that.  I was so impressed with that, I thought this had to be a great company to be part of.  So there began my journey.

Card Stock:  Pacific Point, Night of Navy,  Real Red and Whisper White
InkL  Real Red, Pacific Point, Basic Black
Stamp Sets:  All In The Family. A Little Treat, Word Play
Punches:  1 3/4" Circle, 1 3/8" Square, 1 1/4" Square


No comments: