Sunday, April 10, 2011

Beautiful Butterflies


I had a request for something girly for Mothers Day for our last class and I don't think you can get too much more girly than this one.  With Sale-A-Bration about to finish I had to incorporate another bit of Bliss before it went and managed to use something new from the Autumn/Winter catty also.
I didn't put any words on the front as not everyone wanted to do Mothers Day as such but for those who did, I used the new Decorative Label Punch with Happy Mothers Day on the inside of the card.

Card stock:   Melon Mambo, Rose Red, Pink Pirouette, Certainly Cenlery and Very Vanilla
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Stamps:  Bliss, French Foliage
Accessories: Big Shot, Polka Dot Emboss Folder, Paper Distresser, Beautiful Wings Die, Rhinestones, Scallop Square punch, Dimensionals

No comments: