Saturday, April 2, 2011

Kimono Cuties


One of the first sets I had to have when the Catalogue came out was Kimono Kids.  I just fell in love with these two gorgeous little dolls.  With all that has been happening in Japan lately and with both of my children going to Japan in the near future (OMG, I will be a nervous wreck), I had to do a bit of a tribute.  We have been doing a bit of colouring over the past few weeks in classes and this one was done using crayons and Aqua Pens.  The images were embossed to make colouring in smaller areas easier.

Stamps:  Kimono Kids
Card stock:  Basic Black, Real Red, Whisper White
Crayons:  Real Red, So Saffron
Ink Pads:  Versamark
Accessories:  Black Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Aqua Pens, Dimensionals


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so disappointed I missed this class Sue....Kimino Kids has been on my wish list for ages! Love the card layout & colours you've used. Cassie