Saturday, January 14, 2012

Dropped Out Of Blog World

I am so surprised how long it has been since I last posted!  I knew it had been a while but that is just crazy.  Last term really got away from me and then Christmas hit and here I am.  We are away on our annual holiday at Port Stephens at the moment and I have just ducked home for a night to catch up on a few things.  Our holiday ends next week so all will be home next weekend.  Even with the up and down weather, we have had a wonderful time.

Hopefully everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and you are all relaxed and rested.

It is nearly that amazing time of the year again called Sale-A-Bration!  From January 24th - March 31st for every $100 you spend you get to choose one item from the SAB catalogue for FREE!!!!!  There are some gorgeous goodies in this years catalogue.  I will be back on the 22nd January and will make sure you get a copy of the Catalogue to look over.

Classes will begin on Tuesday 7th February and I am looking forward to catching up with everyone,  Hopefully some of you have been creative over the break and I would love to see what you have been up to.

Until then, enjoy the rest of the holidays!

No comments: