Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Very Sad Day

Yesterday a very dear friend lost her hard fought fight against breast cancer.  She was an amazing person, wonderful mother and a fabulous friend.  I do not know anyone with the courage and determination that she has had to have over the past few years.  She has touched so many lives in very special ways and will be missed terribly.  Heaven has taken an earth angel far too soon and I can only wish her family the strength to cope with this enourmous loss.

May she rest in peace and know that she will be remembered by many forever in our hearts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue,
I know just how you must be feeling, I lost a dear friend under similar circumstances about 18 months ago and not a week goes by that I don't think of her. May your friend's memory live forever in your heart.
Cassie

In the Office Creations said...

I don't know what to say Sue xxxxx What a terrible tragedy and I wish you and your friend's family strength to get through this horrible time xxx
Gayle