Friday, February 24, 2012

Week 2 Class Cards

Well I am a little late in posting these cards but at least I am getting to it now.  These are the cards we made in Week 2 this term. 


This first card was created using the Fabulous Florets stamp set from the Summer Mini.  Fingers crossed that this set goes through to the next main catalogue as I just love it.  Don't run the risk though, if you love it also make sure you get it before March 31st when the mini finishes.

Stamps:  Fabulous Florets, Petite Pairs
Ink: Concord Crush, Old Olive
Cardstock: Concord Crush, Old Olive, Very Vanilla
Access:  DSP Pattern Pack, Circle Cutter, 2 1/2" circle punch, dimensionals



You may recognise this card from last year.  I made it for my son when he got his P Plates.  I had several requests to make it and finally got around to it.  Unfortunately there are a few retired items used to create this card but I didn't have time to remake it so we ran with the original equipment.  The car is created using The wide and large oval punches, modern label and word window punches and a few of the circle punches.  It is a little fidly to put together but worth it in the end.

No comments: