Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Bordering On A Little Romance

When the new Autumn/Winter Mini came out, I couldn't wait to put my order in.  The biggest problem I had was what to get straight away and what to wait for - I'm not the most patient person!

I jusst had to get the very gorgeous Bordering On Romance set.  Of course if you get that you have to have the new Edgelets Dies and matching Embossing folders - of course - right!!!  This was a great opportunity to do some water colouring which we haven't done for some time.

Stamps:                    Bordering on Romance
Cardstock:                Pink Pirouette, Very Vanilla, Water Colour Paper
Ink:                           Black Stazon, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, Rose Red
Access:                     Big Shot, Adorning Accents Edgelets Dies, Adorning Accents Embossing
                                  Folders, Pearls, Aqua Pens

No comments: