Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Honoured with an Award


The lovely and ever so talented Kerry Bunting kindly nominated my me for this award.  I was blown away to receive this and want to thank her for thinking of me.  The conditions of this award are as follows:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who nominated you for the award.
2. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Presnt the award to 5 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
5. Let them know they have been nominated by leaving a comment on their blog

Five other bloggers that I love to visit and find inspiring are:
2. Pam

Phew, my duties are done.  I hope you enjoy visiting all these talented ladies sites and find something to inspire your own wonderful creations.  Happy stamping!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks very much Sue for passing on the award to me and have acknowledged this in my post today.
Hope to catch up soon.