Monday, June 11, 2012

Stamp Camp



There are still a few places left for Stamp Camp, so if you have been thinking about it, don't wait any longer. Book in!!!!!


I can't believe what I am doing but I am so excited that I am!  Last year I went to my very first EVER stamp camp!!!  Can you believe that!  It was sooooo much fun that I have put my hand up to organise my own this year.  I can't wait for it to happen mostly because I can't sleep wondering what exciting things are we going to do.

If you would like to come along, I would love to see you there.  The details are:

August 17 - 19, 2012
Merroo Christian Centre
Kurrajong Heights

Cost:  $250

Six instructed classes (materials provided)
Shoebox Surprises (materials provided)
Two competitions (optional)
Free time to complete any UFO’s
Twin bed accommodation with private ensuite
All meals from supper Friday night to lunch Sunday
FUN FUN and more FUN
Lucky Door Prizes


There are a few spaces left so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.  It will be a great weekend spent with lots of other crazy crafters.

2 comments:

Marelle Taylor said...

Next year we have to co-ordinate ourselves better, so we can go to eachother's Stamp Camps! I'd love to go to one that was run by someone other than me! Yours sounds fabulous!
xoxo

Marelle Taylor said...
This comment has been removed by the author.