Monday, June 11, 2012

Happiness Shared - with Milie


This was a card we did last week.  If you look carefully at the top left hand corner you can see that it was also one of my dog Millies favourites.  This was actually one of the ladies cards that she had finished and put into her bag.  Unfortunately, Millie who likes to take part in my classes thought it was dedicated to her and hepled herself to it.  Of course I had to swap it over for my sample and rather than remake it and not have a story to tell, I kept the evidence. Lucky she is so cute!!!! There is a lot that doesn't show up in this photo.  We stamped on Glossy White cardstock and embossed the flower images with white embossing powder.

Stamps:  Happiness Shared, EnFrancais, Creative Elements
Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzaz, Early Esspresso, Glossy White
Ink: Early Esspresso, Rich Razzleberry, Pear Pizzaz, Versamark
Accessories:  White Embossing Powder, Antique Brads, Victoria Crochet Trim Ribbon, sponges

1 comment:

jeu de voiture said...

I like it! You are very good! And it is very nice! Thanks!