Monday, September 17, 2012

Betsy's Blossoms

 

I am almost up to date. This is a set that was made available to Demonstrators in a pre order before the Catalogue was live.  I have to admit that it wasn't a set that I  had on my wish list but it has definately grown on me.  I think that the bird stamp made me over look the set as I am not a fan of bird stamps as I have said many times.  The large flower is a great stamp to create a quick but striking card.

I have used the new in colours for this card.  Rasberry Ripple could be one of my new fav's and mixed with Summer Starfruit and Whisper White looks bright and fresh.  I think the new In Colours this year all actually work well together.

We stamped the flower on the base layer and then created a window by punching out a circle using the 2 1/2" circle punch from a slightly smaller panel and raising this up on dimensionals.

No comments: