Friday, February 1, 2013

It has been far too long between posts

I have been so very bad but did not realise just how bad!  I can't belive the date of my last post was in September LAST YEAR!!!!!

I don't have a really good reason for not posting other than life just took over in the last term of 2012 and day after day my poor old blog site just got ignored.  I had such good intentions - I actually have a box full of the cards we made through out the term but just never got to take photo's. 

I promise to lift my game and get back to regular postings and I may - no promises - post some of last years projects.

My classes begin on Tuesday so stay tuned.  There are also some great promotions going so I will have to get those posted also.    I have  booked dates for my second Stamp Camp so will put up details on that so you can book it into your diaries.  Maybe with this awful weather that seems to have set in for the weekend I will be able to get a head start.

I apologise to those of you who have kept checking in for an update and I promise to be a better blogger this year.

Thanks for checking in.

No comments: