Friday, August 16, 2013

A Little Sampler of Stamp Camp Projects

 
 
 
 
I held my second Addicted Stampers Stamp Camp in July and it was such a fun weekend I can't wait for the next one.  Hang on did I say that!  If you missed out this year get your diaries out and book in for next year.  Block out the weekend of 29th - 31st August and tell the family you are taking some time out for you.
 
The photos below are just a few of the projects we made over the weekend. There were many funny stories from the weekend but the rule is "What happens at Stamp Camp, stays at Stamp Camp".  So if you want to join in make sure you save the date.
 


A great way to present a block of chocolate as a gift for a teacher, or for the hostess of a dinner or anyone who loves chocolate.  I can't believe that I only had to buy one block and it managed to make it all the way to Camp and actually made it home again, uneaten!  Believe me for a block of choccy to last more than a day in my house is unheard of.

 
Heart shaped gift box with tags.  Great gift or use the tags and keep the box to decorate your desk with some post it notes.

 
A cute little picnic basket.  Fill it with matching gift cards and another great little gift for someone special.

 
This was a little tricky to photograph but it is a lovely little Clam Shell box.  They make great small gift boxes and can be decorated for any occasion.
 
There were many other goodies that we made but sorry, you had to be there.  Hope to see you at the next one!!!

No comments: