Friday, August 16, 2013

It has been so long

I cannot believe that I haven't posted since MAY! Where has that time gone!!  I feel bad but when life gets too hectic something has to give and for me it was my blog postings.  So much happened at once with the retirement lists, then the new catalogue and then I had my second Stamp Camp to get ready for in July.  Not to mention all the other normal day to day things.

I had been keeping all of the class projects aside with every intention of posting them but to be honest there are just too many so I have made the call to skip them and start again.  That was quite liberating.

 
 
Regarding Dahlias was one of the first stamp sets that caught my eye in the new Catalogue.  It looks awesome in colour but also striking in black and vanilla. I am also loving all of the papers from the Modern Medley pack.  I have added some Crochet Trim ribbon and a bit of paper piercing around the vanilla oval and it was a quick card.

 
This was another quick card using the Mosaic punch and some of the Soho Subway pack.  I used the Naturals White and Early Espresso cardstock.  The words are from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.  They are layered with the Word Window Punch and the Modern Label Punch.  The little brad on the centre Mosaic is from the Vintage Trinkets.


No comments: