Sunday, March 22, 2015

Term 1 Class Projects

Well my poor neglected blog is finally getting some attention.  I wish I could clone myself and have an assistant to pick up the slack of things that I just don't get to do.  Oh well, back to reality.

I have several posts coming up with the projects we have done this term. So here we go.

 
This card uses the Big Day Stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration freebies promotion that ends at the end of March!  The colours are Soft Suede and Lost Lagoon.
 

 
The Sheltering Tree stamp set from the Occasions Catalogue has been very popular.  It is so versatile and looks great is heaps of different colour combo's.  This version was tailored towards the males in our lives.

 
The colours have changed a little in this photo.  I used Gorgeous Grunge and Six Sided Sampler along with the Itty Bitty Accents and Hexagon punches.  The colours are Crumb cake , Bermuda Bay and Soft Sky.  A bit of bling and done.


No comments: